Thursday, March 12, 2009

Top five favorite pass-times

Below is a list of the top 5 things I like to do with my free time, though not in order.

Horse riding; My family has owned horses my whole life. My dad and me often take our horses up in the mountains and spend a night or two up there. I also did horse riding shows at age 8 until 14, when I moved out to Roosevelt.

Making computers run faster; Ya, I'm a computer geek... and proud of it!

Talking on my ham radio; I just barely got my license, it is pretty cool to talk to my dad when I'm 50 miles away from him, and in a place cell phones don't work.

Building things; My dad ran his own contractor business for 15 years, he stopped when we moved out here. I helped him during my free time, and enjoyed it.

Playing musical instruments; I have a natural talent for musical instruments, or so I've been told. I have played Tuba since 7th grade and the bass trombone since the middle of my sophomore year. I can play any brass instrument between a sousaphone and a trombone, I also play the piano.

No comments:

Post a Comment